Dr Ron Robinson
“What is a normal pregnancy? The perception of what makes a “healthy” or “optimal” pregnancy has changed!”
In this episode we discuss:
- Ron’s Intro Into Chiropractic and Pregnancy
- What is “Delivered: Workshop” – it’s all about asking the right questions and knowing your options!
- Why Is pregnancy so important? For Mom and for Baby!
- What role does the nervous system play in pregnancy?
- It’s all about BALANCE!
- What are some of the biggest obstacles for an optimal pregnancy! What is a normal pregnancy?
- Your Provider Matters.
- How do you make you birth plan and decisions?
- How do interventions like epidurals, induction, vacuums, and more influence the labor and delivery process?
- What does Chiropractic for pregnancy look like? Does it change for twins?
- Tips for working out during the pregnancy. Should I work out? Crossfit?
- Nutritional Advice for before and during pregnancy.
- How to choose your birth team?
- Delivered Workshop National Event
- What does Health Is Wealth Mean to Dr Ron? It’s everything you do!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Subscribe and review our show on iTunes and Stitcher. We read through every single one!
2. Tell a friend about The Health Is Wealth Podcast. They will thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.